These curry puff recipe is my family and friends' favourite. One piece is never enough. Crispy with fragrant curry chicken fillings, an excellent finger food for all.
Mdm Chua’s Curry Puffs Recipe
Ingredients for PastryMixture A :
pinch of salt
Mixture B :
300 g flour
3/4 cup water
Ingredients for Filling200g minced chicken
1 big onion ( cubed)
1 potato ( cubed)
2 Tbspoon curry powder
1 tespoon salt
1/2 cup water
A. Prepare the Filling1. Fry the onion
B, Make the Pastry
2. Knead Mixture B to form a soft dough.
3. Roll A to a long roll and cut into 8 pieces.
Both A and B can be divided into 16 equal pieces to make smaller puffs.
6. Wrap up
7. Roll flat to 1/2 cm thick and make a cut on the pastry.
8. Roll from the cut tight to form a cone.
9. Roll flat.
10. Roll up like a Swiss Roll.
11. Cut into half.
12. Roll each piece flat.
13. Put filling in the centre.
14. Fold over the pastry to enclose the filling. Pinch and fold the edge.
|Fold over the pastry to enclose the filling|
|Pinch and fold the edge|
15. Deep fry.
16. Cool and serve.