2 long green "Tanduk" bananas ( pisang tanduk )
oil for deep frying
1. Line 2 big cake tins with kitchen papers.
2. Prepare a kuali of cooking oil for deep frying.
3. Grind the sugar to powderly form.
4. Peel off the skin of green banana
5. Heat up the oil, when the oil is hot, using slicer slice the green banana into the hot oil, use a perforator to stir until the banana slices are crispy.
6. Remove and drain on prepared cake tin lined with kitchen paper.
7. Sprinkle with sugar, when cooled, keep in air tight container.
|Pisang Tanduk (about 1 foot long, or slightly more than 1 foot long)|
If you like this recipe, please share or tweet it with your family and friends in facebook by clicking the share or tweet button below. Thank you ! :)