|Moci Recipe by Madam Chua|
100g glutenous rice flour
30 g wheat starch
2 tablespoon corn oil
¾ cup of water
60 g of sugar
Filling: 200 g roasted peanuts ( grind )
100 g sugar
coating: 100 g. glutenous rice flour
( fry in a pan with low fire )
- Grease a cake tin
- Mix all the ingredients for pastry and pour in the greased cake tin.
- Steam for 10 minutes till mixture is cooked cooled.
- Mix the filling together well.
- Divide the cooled pastry into two parts.
- Roll the first part of pastry into a long roll, cut into small pieces size of ping pong ball. Make a hole in each piece, fill with peanut mixture. Close and roll into a round ball, drop into the coating glutenous flour and ensure that it is coated well with the flour. Do the same with the rest of pastry and serve.
- For the second part of pastry, cut into small pieces and drop into the peanut mixture coat well and serve.
Tips : Using coating glutenous flour to prevent the pastry from sticking.